Monday, November 30, 2009

ROAd lESS tRAVElEd

December of '08, I found out i was pregnant, words couldn't explain how I felt. When I found out, I was at planned-parent hood, they told me in these exact words "hunny I'm sorry, but you are pregnant, what do you want to do?". I cried and cried she told me she would have to call C.P.S because I was only 14, and I was to young. They recommended that i should get an abortion, I was considering it, especially because the babies father wasn't in my life at all. He basically had sex with me and never called. Scince he was never in my life, never was never wasn't. My plan was to get an abortion and nobody was ever going to know, Not even my mom, I didn't give a fuck what my baby dad wanted because that bitch never bothered to call me after he had sex with me I just kept it a secret until i started getting big. I finally told my mom when I was 4 months pregnant, it was the end of march, a week before I turned 15. She was very dissapointed in me, we tried an abortion but they said, i was 5 months I knew I wasn't 5 months because N didn't miss my period in November. Then when we finally figured out that were keeping it I started going to an O.B.G.Y.N they told me I was 5 months at the time the abortion people told me I was a month more then I already was, my mom fliped. I guess she really wanted to get that abortion. The O.B.G.Y.N told me I was having a boy, that's what I wanted they told me my due date August 27 2009, I was happy and so was my babies dad. He started talking to me when I was 2 1/2 months pregnant. I asked him why didn't you ever call me? he told me, he waited for me to call, but I told him I had been waiting for his call. August 31, 2009, I finally had my bundle of joy i don't regret having a baby at all; he's my world. Having a baby helped me realize I have to set an example to my child, and grow up. It's real, this crazy life I never thought I have but, I believe things happen for a reason. I love my son Tyrice Michael Jacquett!

No comments:

Post a Comment